Thursday, March 19, 2009

Life gets in the way

Boy doesn't it seem that life just gets in the way of living it. I've been so busy just living my life that I haven't had any time to blog.

I'm now the FRG leader for DH's command and the 2nd Vice President of the PTA at the kids school. Between those, doctors appointments, having 2 dogs and life in general it amazing that I've had time to breathe.

My computer died in January...I'm serious it literally died, the fan went out and the hard drive literally melted, so I lost everything on it. DH bought me a new computer for my birthday and we had the old one rebuilt for the kids and I had DH's computer rebuilt for him (he dropped his and cracked the hard drive). So we now have 3 computers....yeah no more sharing my computer.

What else....oh yeah...the 2 dogs thing. We got Cookie a boxer mix back in November, she is a good dog for the most part, loves to play, dig and chew things but is really good with the kids and is a great watch dog. Cookie just turned a year old. Then there is Starlight, she's a Chihuahua, we got her about 6 weeks ago, she's about 4 months old and is very playful. Starlight is MY dog, Cookie belongs to the rest of the family.

That's about it for now...back to the family and the rest of spring break...thank goodness they go back to school on Monday since they are driving me bonkers.

No comments: