It's been 2 weeks since my last blog. Man has it really....sure enough. I talk to myself a lot, but if you are reading this you already know that. We are counting down to VBS and the 1st day of the 2008-09 school year. VBS starts in 2 days and school starts in 23 days. I've gotten the majority of the back to school shopping done and the kids are pretty much set to go back, they all need new shoes still.
The last couple of weeks have been busy. I hosted a get together for an e-mail group I'm in, had 9 ladies come with a total of 18 kids. Tried to go to a ball game last Sunday, it started late due to a rain delay, so our tickets became 2 for 1 tickets, then they called the game at the end of the 1st inning because of lightening, got home from the ball park (about 7 minutes from home) just as the rain came pouring down.
S-1 is having some issues. And I'm having issues with Tri-Care West. I'm trying to get S-1 into a specialist (he was seeing one at Fort Hood). I got the referal from the PCM, now I'm waiting on referals to make the damn appointment with the specialist. S-1 is down to less than a weeks worth of meds and the pharmacy here can't refill them because they don't carry the medication. I talked to a pharmacy tech at Wal-Mart, they carry the medication, but can't transfer the prescription from Fort Hood because it was filled at the base hosptial. Why can't all military hosptials carry the same medications? Oh, wait, that would be to easy. So, Monday, I'm heading to referals while the kids are in VBS and I'm getting that appointment before I walk out the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aren't tricare referals great!!! I am so happy to be out of Tricare west. They were a big pain in the......well you know. Anyway I'm sure things will calm down a little when school starts. Mine start on Friday. I am going Wed to finish all the back to school shopping. Wish we could go together. Talk to you soon
Post a Comment